First of all, I would like to start with some information about Italy. Italy’s borders are France, Switzerland, Austria, and Slovenia in Europe. The main language of Italy is Italian. Spanish, French, and English are the most spoken languages. Italy has a population of 5 million. Its capital is Rome. The Italian currency is the Euro.
Let’s start our trip.
Firstly, we need to find a plane ticket. Prices vary depending on where you go and when. But it would be useful to buy your ticket a few months ago and look at other companies. It may even be cheaper to transfer to another country and go to Italy from there. This is entirely up to you. (Don’t forget to buy a return ticket as well.)
Yes, the ticket is ready, and we are going to Italy.
Rome & Food
I would like to start our trip to Rome. We came to Rome, and of course, we are hungry, what should we eat? You should taste the Italian flavours. Pasta is one of them. You can have a delicious lasagna at Mimì e Cocò or delicious pasta at Da Francesco.
For the hotel, don’t forget to check the Centro Storico which is the historic city center, and the Via Veneto street.
Don’t forget to travel. Here are some places lined up for you, Colosseum, St Peter’s Square, St. Peter’s Basilica, The Pantheon, Vatican Museums, Sistine Chapel.
Let’s continue our trip to Florence. Only 1.5 hours by train from Rome. Get your ticket immediately. I would like to start our trip with food again. This time, you should eat pizza, which is the famous taste of Italy, at O Munaciello.
I have chosen some places for you to go after dinner. Go for whichever you like because you won’t regret it. The Uffizi, Piazzale Michelangelo, Cappelle Medicee, Mercato Centrale, Piazza Santo Spirito, Giardino Bardini.
Let’s go directly to Milan and end our trip without spending more and more money. You can go to Milan by high-speed train by traveling 2 hours from Florence. This time I want to get a little hungry and take you to a delicious dessert shop. Last places to go: II Duomo (Milan Cathedral), Los Naviglio to spend the evening, and Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II AVM for shopping.
And finally, let’s go for dessert: Cova.
Our little trip is done, we are ready to return.
- Photo 1: https://www.orangesmile.com/common/img_country_maps_cities/italy-map-cities-1.jpg
- Photo 2: https://www.etstur.com/letsgo/wp-content/uploads/2019/03/yurt-disine-ilk-kez-cikacaklara-tavsiyeler-ucak-bileti.jpg
- Photo 3: https://res.cloudinary.com/tf-lab/image/upload/f_auto,q_auto,w_800,c_limit/customer/5007b8b1-c98f-420f-a9df-13cf6722b0f2/e20cdb6e-e799-4122-b98b-a4cceaa47e18.jpg
- Photo 4: https://dafrancescos.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/05/Da-Francescos-57.jpg
- Photo 5: https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/3/34/Roma_Via_Veneto.jpg
- Photo 6: https://zeka-oyunlari.s3-eu-west-1.amazonaws.com/s6148h1009572a1eea8d86e77ecf281ab212d46410b5d5.?1620504666
- Photo 7: https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/5/59/2004_Saint_Peter%27s_Square.jpg
- Photo 8: https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/f/f5/Basilica_di_San_Pietro_in_Vaticano_September_2015-1a.jpg/1200px-Basilica_di_San_Pietro_in_Vaticano_September_2015-1a.jpg
- Photo 9: https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/e/ef/Pantheon_Rom_1_cropped.jpg
- Photo 10: https://static.arocdn.com/Sites/50/hotelhasslerroma2014/uploads/images/languagepanels44/languagepanels33/musei_vaticani.jpg
- Photo 11: https://f.hubspotusercontent20.net/hubfs/3782473/The_Sistine_Chapel_%285967688938%29.jpg
- Photo 12: https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/p/AF1QipNRhYoyOH9p1OFBws2sEI5k6JaeYjQWqfXIVj-4=s1280-p-no-v1
- Photo 13: https://albanonicola.it/wp-content/uploads/2017/09/o-munaciello-Albano-Nicola-Fotografia-11.jpg
- Photo 14: https://media.cntraveler.com/photos/603fc707b6e78d139fb895e1/master/pass/Uffizi%20Museum-2C1GR6T-2.jpg
- Photo 15: https://www.thetrainline.com/cms/media/5729/italy-florence-view-from-piazzale-michelangelo.jpg?mode=crop&width=1080&height=1080&quality=70
- Photo 16: https://i0.wp.com/www.withinflorence.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/05/capelle13-low.jpg?fit=785%2C650
- Photo 17: https://assets2.devourtours.com/wp-content/uploads/Mercato-Centrale-Florence-1.jpeg
- Photo 18: https://blog.studentsville.it/wp-content/uploads/2017/02/Schermata-2017-02-16-alle-09.23.07.png
- Photo 19: https://www.feelflorence.it/sites/www.feelflorence.it/files/2020-05/bardini-orizz.jpg
- Photo 20: https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/7/70/Milan_Cathedral_from_Piazza_del_Duomo.jpg
- Photo 21: https://www.italia.it/content/dam/tdh/es/destinations/lombardia/milano/i-navigli/media/20220407152848-i-navigli-milano-shutterstock-36163474.jpg
- Photo 22: https://www.bizevdeyokuz.com/wp-content/uploads/Galleria-Vittorio-Emanuele-milano.jpg
- Photo 23: https://4.bp.blogspot.com/-NEzwvx4ivGU/WaLjqV4i4aI/AAAAAAAACEE/MHtru7LS8K0x62qnuS5p7QH1DjY8itUGACLcBGAs/s1600/DSC04492.JPG
- Photo 24: https://flawless.life/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/cova-counter.jpg
- Photo 25: https://r.lvmh-static.com/uploads/2016/10/cova-cover-photo-2800×1312.jpg