Seeing new places, exploring and learning new things are some of my favorite things in this world. So traveling is one of my passions. I have visited many cities and touristic places in Turkey, such as Cappadocia, Pamukkale, Anıtkabir… But unfortunately, I did not have the chance to go abroad. That’s why it’s my biggest dream to travel abroad and see the Northern Lights. I love traveling because it gives me the opportunity to improve myself and I can have fun while doing it. I have a lot of plans for traveling in the future. Norway and Tokyo are the places I want to see the most. I hope I get a chance to visit them. However, to travel safe and sound we need to follow some tips that I am going to mention. Here they are:
- First and foremost: Passport, visa, and money. Keep a copy of your passport and visa in a separate place, in case of theft or loss. In addition, do not carry all your money on you while traveling, against the risk of being stolen or lost. You should always have spare money at your place of residence or in a safe place other than your wallet.
- Secondly, try to travel with as few items as possible. Make sure to do preliminary research about the weather conditions of your destination and prepare your suitcase accordingly.
- Nowadays, suitcases are very similar to each other. This may cause you to lose your suitcase at the airport or bus stations. For this reason, do not forget to stick a label on your luggage. Or you can wear a ribbon or colored string to set yours apart from the rest. You can put one or two extra items in the bag you take with you against the risk of losing your luggage. But remember, the handbag that you will take on the plane should be a maximum of 8 kilograms.
- Do research on the customs and food habits of the country you will be traveling to. Your cultures may be different and you may start a job because of it. For example, learn that small children should not be patted on the head in the Far East and that some hand gestures or finger signs may have negative connotations in another country.
- Last but not least, be very careful with your health. Be sure of what your health insurance covers. If necessary, get travel insurance that covers a wide range of sickness, theft and lost luggage. There may be widespread viruses in some countries, you should be very careful. Get your necessary vaccinations. If you are going to countries with high altitudes such as Peru, first consult a doctor and take your precautions.
I hope these travel tips are helpful and I hope you have a wonderful travel experience. I want to end this article with a quote that I love very much:
“The journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.”-Lao Tzu
- Photo 1
- Photo 2
- Photo 3
- Photo 4
- Photo 5
- Photo 6