Football is always in my and many people’s life. Some people like dribbling, some like fast-running players, and some like scoring a goal in this game. However, the value of passing has always been the most important to many. I would like to introduce you with my dream football team.
First of all, our game tactic is Tiki taka. The coach of my dream team is Pep Guardiola. My dream team’s anthem is called “You will never walk alone”. The team formation I think best suits this dream team is 3-6-1.
Manuel Neuer is the goalkeeper of our team because he is among the best goalkeepers. He uses his both feet and his shoulders while passing. The defenders are Sergio Ramos, Carles Puyol and Paolo Maldini. The first defender Carles Puyol is the first person you will take with you if you go to a war. The second defender Sergio Ramos does anything to win. The third defender Paolo Maldini is disciplined and can use his both legs effectively. I would use Xavi Hernandes as the first of the midfielders. Everybody calls him the maestro. He has changed the course of all Spanish football just by passing. The second midfielder in my team is Mesut Özil. He is a special football player because he runs slowly and doesn’t help defenders but every coach wants to see him in the team. The third midfielder in my team is Ronaldinho. He is the man who encourages many people to love football. Nobody remembers him as a passer, but he had 147 assists along his career. The fourth midfielder in my team is Andres Iniesta. He is the one who showed that intelligence is more important than physical power and speed. He is the midfield playmaker in our team.
The fifth midfielder is Leo Messi. He has more records than any other football player. He is one of the best players in the world. He is the football player with most assists in the world. The sixth midfielder is Megan Rapione. She is an American professional football player who plays as a winger and captains OL Reign in the National Women’s Soccer League (NWSL) and the United States national team. It is very difficult for men and women to be in the same team, but this is just a dream team right? 🙂 The only striker of my dream team is Ronaldo. Ronaldo is not a footballer who likes assists, but every team needs a player who scores. I don’t know if this team will win the be the champion in a league in europe, but it is going to be a very enjoyable team for sure. Please comment about my Dream Team.
What do you think? Which players would you use in your dream team?
- Lionel Messi “Dribbling” : https://juventude.life/wp-content/uploads/2021/01/dripling-2.jpg?w=1024
- “You will never walk alone” : https://images.pexels.com/photos/1884574/pexels-photo-1884574.jpeg?auto=compress&cs=tinysrgb&dpr=3&h=750&w=1260
- Manuel Neuer : https://www.deutschland.de/es/topic/vida/manuel-neuer-portero-de-alemania-en-el-mundial-de-futbol-2018
- Sergio Ramos : https://www.soccer24.co.zw/474813488/
- Paola Maldini : https://www.zedge.net/wallpaper/00783a95-5175-4042-8826-aae0094e325c
- Charles Puyol : https://www.shutterstock.com/es/search/carles+puyol
- Xavi Hernandes: https://jgabriel28.wordpress.com/tag/mascherano/
- Andreas Iniesta : https://www.forbes.com/profile/andres-iniesta/?sh=562daa034be9
- Mesut Özil : https://br.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mesut_%C3%96zil
- Ronaldinho : http://fudbaleros.com/joomsport_team/ronaldinho/
- Megan Rapinoe : https://www.8by8mag.com/author/david-hirshey/
- Lionel Messi :https://thejjreport.com/sport/lionel-messi-transfer-fee-to-man-city-could-be-just-88-8m-with-barcelona-star-set-for-more-talks-with-dad-jorge-today/
- Cristiano Ronaldo : https://hypebeast.com/fr/2018/7/cristiano-ronaldo-transfert-juventus-officiel