Stay creative during lockdown
Here are some tips for you to take away…
- Try micro photography: During this lockdown, we learn to enjoy little things. Therefore, you can try shooting small things up close. A flower, walls, or your phone can be used as subjects.
- Shoot portraits: You can set up your own studio at home using a variety of backgrounds and convince family members to sit. You can even shoot your pet’s portrait. You can do great things at home.
- Build your own portfolio: You can pick a subject and photograph it. It can be a glass of milk, your vacuum cleaner, or maybe your dog’s bed! Choose a color and shoot. Save them. When this ends, you will have a box of memories.
- Take advantage of free photography courses: You can take advantage of staying at home and enroll in an online course. Enjoy your time.
- Take part in a contest: You can find a photography contest and send your best photo!
- Visit websites: You can visit websites to see how professional photographers shoot people and places during coronavirus lockdown.
- wood-creative-camera-photography-1002634.jpg. https://www.pexels.com/tr-tr/fotograf/ahsap-tahta-yaratici-kamera-1002634/
- man-in-white-crew-neck-t-shirt-holding-a-slogan-on-4108266.jpg. https://www.pexels.com/tr-tr/fotograf/adam-kisi-internet-yazmak-4108266/
- woman-girl-animal-dog-4056529.jpg. https://www.pexels.com/tr-tr/fotograf/kadin-kiz-hayvan-kopek-4056529/